This church is one of the most coherent structures of the late baroque period in the Pustertal valley. It was built around 1770 reutilising the late Gothic walls of a previous nave. Consequently fragments of frescos by the master Simon von Taisten have remained. The interior was decorated by Franz Anton Zeiller in 1768, while the St. Erasmus chapel contains tomb stones in memory of the Counts of Welsberg who are buried here. The adjacent chapel of St. Jacob is graced with murals by Simon von Taisten.
|Period: 01.11 - 31.12||mo||tu||we||th||fr||sa||su|
|07:00 - 19:00|