Located next to the parish church of the Holy Margareth. Erected by the inhabitants of the town, that survived an epidemic of plague. The Wayside shrine is supposed to be painted by Michael Pacher, a famous regional painter of the late Middle Ages. The Wayside shrine got thoroughly restored after being heavily damaged in 1882.
|Period: 01.11 - 31.12||mo||tu||we||th||fr||sa||su|
|06:00 - 20:00|